76 Davidson Street, Port Douglas QLD 4871 : Tropical North
Fantastic Resort Facilities
From $133 Per Night
- BONUS: receive a Free My DQ card (valued at $199)
- Explore the nearby Daintree Rainforest or take a boat ride out to the magnificent Great Barrier Reef
- Lagoon Pool, Plunge Pool, Tennis Courts, Waterslide, Fitness Room, Barbecue Area
1 Bedroom Studio - Super Advance Saver 3 Nights
1 Bedroom Studio - Super Advance Saver 7 Nights
1 Bedroom Superior Studio - Super Advance Saver 3 Nights
1 Bedroom Superior Studio - Super Advance Saver 7 Nights
2 Bedroom Apartment - Super Advance Saver 3 Nights
2 Bedroom Apartment - Super Advance Saver 7 Nights
2 Bedroom Superior - Super Advance Saver 3 Nights
2 Bedroom Superior - Super Advance Saver 7 Nights
2 Bedroom Superior Dual Key - Super Advance Saver 3 Nights
2 Bedroom Superior Dual Key - Super Advance Saver 7 Nights
1. Book by 5:00pm (AEST) 30 Nov 2020.
2. Valid for travel: 06/07/2020-18/09/2020, 11/10/2020-20/12/2020, 05/01/2021-01/04/2021, 11/04/2021-03/06/2021, 07/06/2021-25/06/2021. Surcharge applies 19/09/2020-24/09/2020, 28/09/2020-10/10/2020, 26/06/2021-30/09/2021.
3. Subject to availability at time of booking.
4. 3 night minimum stay applies.
Please note: Advertised prices are a "From" price and may change subject to availability and season.
The lobby's punkah and timber ceiling fans are the first things you'll notice when you arrive at Mantra PortSea at Port Douglas in Queensland's Tropical North. From here the soothing sounds of cascading water falls and flowing lagoon pools will immediately draw you into holiday mode.
From your courtyard or balcony the sights and sounds of the tropics will provide a carefree holiday environment, and Mantra PortSea is the perfect resort accommodation choice for the whole family. Of the three swimming pools the large central lagoon pool features a swim-up pool bar, with water slide, spas and waterfalls. There's also a fully equipped fitness studio and tennis court for the energetic, but if it's pampering you're after, try a signature massage from the PortSea Beauty & Body Salon onsite.
During your stay make the most of our amazing location and explore the breathtaking Daintree Rainforest – the oldest rainforest on earth, or take a boat ride out to the magnificent Great Barrier Reef which stretches over 2500 kilometres along the north coast of Queensland.
- 24 Hour Reception
- Barbecue Facilities
- Day Spa
- Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- Pool Bar
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Tennis Court - Half Size
- Tour Desk
Free car parking for one vehicle per apartment
Children & Extra Guests
Extra guests allowed at additional charge
Daily: 7:00am - 10:00pm
If you are arriving outside these times, please advise so after hours check-in arrangements may be made.
Nearest Airport (Cairns): 66km
Nearest Beach: 150m
Nearest Public Transport: 20m
City Centre (Macrossan St): 800m